Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Christmas Dinner

Hello, guys! How were you Christmas? I hope yous guys had the best Christmas of your life.
Today I am gonna to share with you a little bit about my Christmas dinner.
Since 2012, I live outside of my home country. The Christmas customs are very different from family to family and from country to country. 
When I was living in my country my Christmas  I went to midnight mass, helped my mother with the preparations for the Christmas dinner, it was so much fun to cook with my mom, on the day 25 had a dinner with the whole family, we would swap presents, tell the stories. This is the fourth that I did not spend with my family in Sao Tome. Christmas for me now is one of those events where being with my family comes down to make a phone call, wishing all the best and noting that the life of your family is going on without me. Anyway, as we know that there's no use crying and complaining, after all, this is my reality now, the business is trying to do my Christmas the best possible. So, every year my country embassy organize a Christmas dinner for all Sao Tome that lives in Taiwan. Is not a dinner with family, but is better than be home alone.

My Christmas Dinner

My Christmas Dinner

My Christmas Dinner

My Christmas Dinner



My Christmas Dinner

My Christmas Dinner

My Christmas Dinner

My Christmas Dinner



My Christmas Dinner


My Christmas Dinner

My Christmas Dinner

My Christmas Dinner

My Christmas Dinner

                                        This was my 2015 Christmas dinner. I hope you like it!!
                                                                         
                                                                            XOXO

                                                                     Happy New Year

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful time!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all look so gorgeous! i hope you had a wonderful christmas
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @vanessafeminity