Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection!!

In one of latest post I did talking about  news in the world of makeup, it was so many nice products that I forgot to mention the new collection of Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection. In celebration of the new film of Alice, they launched a palette of 20 different colors and 4 exotic colors of lipsticks.
After all the success of the movie Alice in Wonderland Disney decided to launch the sequence, Alice Through the Looking Glass.
Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection!!

The line will feature a palette of 20 colors and 5 lipsticks. The colors of lipsticks are Alice (nude with pink background); Mad Hatter (vibrant purple); Mirana (Plum); Iracebeth (open red); Navy (navy blue glow).
lipsticks

The palette has very bright colors and with enough brightness. The colors of the shadows and lipsticks are unprecedented and the collection will be limited.
In the northern hemisphere, the products we released between April and May and will be sold exclusively at Sephora and Ulta. The palette cost $ 60 each and the lipstick for $ 18.

The packaging of lipsticks are super different, but I confess that the colors are very bold, I would not use all of them and only three of 5 colors of the lipsticks called me much attention. I found the colors too bold and too bright. But the palette I loved too much just for having neutral and colorful colors. I found beautiful! And it comes with a double brush.
makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @vanessafeminity