Sunday, November 29, 2015

Reader Research

Hello, glamorettes,

Today I created a reader research form to the blog. But what is this? It is a way to know better who are accessing the FeminityandGlamorous, and thus to make improvements here, know what you like, what you dislike, what time the readers usually access the blog, these little things. If you also have a blog, it's worth doing this kind of form would be helpful to know your public and can help in your blog growth because knowing who read, it is to better understand what works or not. If you want, I can do a tutorial on how to do this kind of questionnaire, just ask in the comments. I was always afraid to do and no one answers, so please break this branch to me, huh? It does not take even five minutes. I hope you help to fill this.


Reader Research

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @vanessafeminity